07 January 2010

Curiosities...

There's not much that I can say I'm truly curious about. Most folks these days are curious about simple things; most of which is obvious. Why do people do this? Why did someone do that? What drama will there be on the next episode of that unrealistic reality show? I have no interest in these things.

The one thing I AM curious about is who is in control. There are so many things going on in the world that simply make no sense at all. Meanwhile, the general public accept it as what it appears to be. It seems like "The Big Picture" is being shrouded and most of us little folk simply don't know any better.

Just look around, even in a recession, there are people still making money. Healthcare... It's in plain sight who's in control there. An impossible "war" gaining no ground. The reason for the fighting forgotten. I remember the point of a whuppin' being the core of risk management... Does the benefit outweigh the pain. There is NO reason why this conflict should last as long as it has.

Okay... No more war ranting... I promise.

Everything just seems like it's spiraling out of control. The uneducated think it's cool to be ignorant. Some of the educated are walking around blindfolded. The sick are getting sicker and the broke are oozing money.

I just hope something will change for the better soon.

I just want to know who's in control.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment