16 October 2009

Can We...?

I actually wrote this on Sunday, April 30, 2006
Just about three months before exiting the Navy
Mood: disappointed
Category: Romance and Relationships

Can We Chil together and do the things we do without finding a way to "Beef" about the dumb things? Smooth out the rough edges and just take it as it comes?

Can We?

Can we sit at the table and discuss what we need and need to do to make life easier for "US and OURS?

Huh, Can We?

Can we find a way to put behind us our past and leave it there and begin to as well as continue to construct OUR future? I mean really LAY IT DOWN and do OUR thing.

Waddaya say... Can We?

Can we put all of our money on that same table on payday, pay ourselves first but together, and then work out how to deal with those things that everyone complains about...? You know, the bills?

Can We?

Can we find the reason 'why', and then share it with our seed and peoples to encourage them to try to grow that fruit which is right there before us, to cultivate and till the soil so that EVERYONE can see it is right and do the same?

Can We be that example?

Can we find new ways to make use of our energies to build, and maintain what we build, to last for generations to come?

Can We?

Now I can probably create an image by myself that would do all of these things but without Faith in me and in you... Without Faith in US to help us strive for a higher level of life, the rest is pointless. So Can We share the Faith? To boost our self-worth and confidence in our ability to succeed and triumph in the righteous struggle?

Can We?

Someone said today that I was negative. But they don't know me. When I asked them to take a journey inside me and really see who I am and set aside what I have experienced (which is mostly negative), they refused.

So I'm sharing it with you...

Can We?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment