28 September 2009

Reflection...

Whenever I'm overwhelmed I try to take a walk somewhere quiet while getting my thoughts together. When I was younger, I didn't much take in the places I strolled through. As I grew older and traveled I learned to appreciate the scenery in the places I sought solace.

I'm finding myself in a familiar place this day. Before River Bank Park was developed, I'd spent countless hours strolling along Riverside Drive and various other areas along the Hudson River. I can't count how many decisions I've made while taking in the sometimes majestic view of the George Washington Bridge.

Today, there are quite a few things on my mind. I've not quite had the time to sort them out; but it's a perfect opportunity to hit this blog.
What's on a brother's mind today? What's not? Here's what

A serious lack of much needed money. No stable place to rest my head. No computer to keep up with too many things. Surgery requiring the opening of a chest plate to remove a fungus (and the drama from secrets that have come out behind it). Oh yeah... And my wife.

There's more on my mind. Just not much more worth mentioning. Above is a photo of the GWB from where I'm sitting here at River Bank Park on West 145th Street. This is where I'm taking the time to reflect today.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment