14 September 2009

Alone...

For years, I've known the feeling... Even enjoyed it from time to time. But it is a completely different story to KNOW when you're truly alone. Especially when everything you can imagine, and then some, is pressing against you. It's really bad when you look around, only to see people who SHOULD be with you only to find that they are against you too.

Then, there are those times when people pretend to be with you. The wife, or girlfriend or brother or sister... You get the general idea. Those people who should have your back, no matter what; but it only turns out that it's only for their own benefit. Their own selfish reasons. Those people who, for all practical reasons SHOULD be there when nobody else cares. The truth about them usually comes about when you're at your lowest low.

To the pretenders, I say: stop pretending. Keep your fakeness, and do NOT let me see you when times are good. I can't be responsible for my actions.

Kick rocks...
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment